Monday, March 29, 2010

Amazing day today at FBI-CJIS


I had an amazing day today speaking at the FBI-CJIS Division! I got to keep a video taped copy of my speech, but I'm not allowed to post it. And I'm gonna do what the FBI tell me to do :) Everyone was so excited to have me there today. I got amazing feedback!

I have to give a great big shout out to my new friend, Dave Morgan, aka: Big M!!! He has been my chauffeur, tour guide, food connoisseur, and friendly face throughout my entire trip! Thank you, Dave!!

I'll be sad to leave West Virginia tomorrow... but happy to get home! What a terrific trip! Still living my passion and it feels AMAZING!!

I promised my new West Virginia friends... Let's go Mountaineers! Here's hoping for a WVU National Championship!

No comments:

Post a Comment